Free Shipping Policy & Shipping Rates
- We offer free shipping for all orders over $75, excluding only truck freight items. For any order under $75, shipping is $8.95 per order.
- Truck freight items will be marked on the product page under "MORE INFORMATION / Truck Freight: Yes or No" and will also be shown in the cart page if they are truck freight.
- If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $75.00 or more, your order ships FREE!
- This offer is for the contiguous United States only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). Orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS. Please note that our free shipping policy applies to new items only (does not apply for used parts).
- Truck freight rates vary by US location and whether the address is residential or commercial. See the "Truck Freight Shipping Information" section below for more detailed information.
- For international orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-861-0176 and we will be able to provide you with an exact shipping quote.
Same Day Shipping
We offer same day shipping for orders with ALL in stock items placed before 12pm. Truck freight orders are excluded and generally take 1-2 extra days to ship.
Shipping Availability and Stock Status
All items will have a stock availability on the item page. See list below for a more detailed explanation of the most common ones:
- X in stock: This means that the quantity shown is in stock at our warehouse in Kentucky. These items will generally ship same day if ordered before 12pm EST, and are available for pickup at our store.
- Out of stock. Normal stocking item. Order now and it will ship once restocked. / Out of stock. Order now and we'll ship once in stock.: This means that the particular item is a normal stocking item but we are currently sold out of it. It can be ordered and will be shipped once back in stock. Your order may or may not be partially shipped if there are some in stock and some out of stock items on your order, at the discretion of the salesperson processing your online order. Generally we wil partially ship an order when it makes sense to, such as if the in stock items would ship in a separate box from the out of stock items anyway. Your order will usually not be partially shipped if the items ordered go together, such as an in stock "Item A" and out-of-stock "Hardware for Item A" as those two items would be required to install it.
- Out of stock. Extended delay from manufacturer.: This means that we have the product ordered but have been notified from the manufacturer that the item is on a delay that is higher than normal. This can range from a couple of weeks to a few months depending on the item and manufacturer. These items can still be ordered and will ship once in stock. As always, we offer free cancellation for any backordered items such as this, simply contact us and let us know.
- Usually ships from manufacturer in X business days: This means that the item is not on the shelf at our warehouse but will be shipped directly from the manufacturer's facilities. We offer this for some items that are out of stock at our own warehouse or items that we don't generally stock on a day-to-day basis. If there are any unforeseen delays in shipping from the manufacturer, we will contact you and let you know, at which point you can decide to wait or cancel the item(s).
- Out of stock. Usually restocks in X weeks/days: This means that the item is not in stock at our warehouse, but it is a normal stocking item and is generally restocked from our manufacturer in the average time listed. You may order and we will ship once in stock.
- If there are any other stock statuses that you would like us to explain in further detail, please contact us by visiting the "Contact Us" link.
What are the shipping times to the U.S.?
See this map for details. Please note that all times are based on business days and do not include weekends or holidays. These times are estimated but not guaranteed.*
Note for those in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico: These states/territories do not qualify for free shipping offers. After placing your order we will contact you with shipping rates which may delay your shipment by 1-2 business days.
*Estimated shipping times are for in stock items only.
Faster Shipping Methods
Do you need your order shipped expedited via a next day or second day air method? If so immediately after placing your order please contact us via email: email@example.com or via telephone: 1-888-861-0176 and we will be more than happy to provide expedited rates for you.
Truck Freight Shipping Information
Truck freight rates vary by US location and whether the address is residential or commercial. See the map below to see your zone. The rates for truck freight shipping are shown when checking out depending on your state. Please note that we cannot ship truck freight orders internationally.
Important Information About Truck Freight Shipments:
Truck freight shipments are almost always shipped on a pallet with the parts strapped to it in boxes and wrapped in plastic. It will usually be delivered by a semi-truck and trailer. Please read the next few items to know exactly what to do to receive your truck freight order without any hassles or delays!
1) You or someone 18 or older at the shipping address must be present at the time of delivery. If this is a residential address, we recommend calling the trucking company, providing them the pro/tracking number, and getting the estimated delivery date. You can also usually look this information up by tracking it on the carrier's website.
2) You must have a way to unload the shipment from the trailer for unless you choose "WITH LIFT GATE". Some shipments can be heavy, so if you do require a lift-gate service, please either choose it during checkout or call us as soon as possible to add it to your order. Lift-gate service is an extra fee of $60. If you choose "with lift gate" during checkout, there won't be any additional fees. Please note that adding a lift-gate may delay your shipment.
***** IMPORTANT: THE CUSTOMER WILL BE BILLED FOR ANY CHANGE IN THE SHIPMENT MADE DIRECTLY WITH THE CARRIER WITHOUT CONTACTING US SUCH AS LIFT-GATE ADDED, RE-DELIVERY FEE, RE-SCHEDULE FEE, ETC. *****
3) IMPORTANT: Please make sure you inspect the shipment for any damages/shortages in the presence of the driver BEFORE signing, as once it is signed that it is received in good order, we cannot proceed with any sort of damage claim or replacement. In the unlikely event that there is damage/shortages, please inform the driver, and sign for the delivery NOTING the damage/shortage. This allows us to be able to help you get it replaced or fixed as we can then file a damage claim with the trucking company. If it is damaged, after noting that with the trucking company and signing with that exception, immediately take pictures of the pallet/shipment and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the pictures to start a replacement/damage claim for you. NOTE: It is okay to make the truck driver wait while you inspect the shipment.
4) The delivery address must be able to accommodate a large semi truck and trailer to get to the location. If you live in a small subdivision or small road with not enough access, we will not be able to ship to you. In that case, we recommend shipping to a business (your work, a friend's business, etc.) OR doing a terminal pickup at the nearest trucking company's terminal to you. For terminal pickup, please call us.
Info about commercial/business address shipments: We always need to have a business name to ship it to a business for the cheaper rate. In addition to that, the business address needs to have a sign, parking lot, & be zoned commercial to qualify. For example, a home garage would not qualify as it is not an actual commercial address, along with usually not having a sign & parking lot. This is a requirement from the trucking/freight companies.
Items must be returned within 60 days of receipt of the item. Items must be in original packaging and in like-new resellable condition.
If we ship you a wrong or defective item, we will take responsibility for the shipping both ways at no cost to you. Please note: We will be responsible for shipping your return and/or replacements to and from our warehouse to and from the original shipping address on the order. For example, if we ship you a wrong or defective part somewhere in the USA, which is then taken out of the country, we will not be responsible for shipping and returning your item to the international address, only to the original address we shipped it to.
To start a return, you will need to notify us of the return and obtain an Return Authorization Number (RA#) BEFORE shipping. You will be fully refunded the amount that you were charged for each item that you return once we receive the item(s) minus actual shipping costs.
To initiate a return, do one of the following:
- Your order reference #
- The part(s) you would like to return
- The reason for return for each part